Thursday, June 4, 2009

DAY #3 WEEK #2

Vivid dreams are back... they are not the most pleasant dreams almost like all my worries and hidden insecurities get revealed in my dreams.  Luckily I don't freak out too bad I used to have really bad ones when I was younger and had a long history of bug and animals dreams.  These dreams at least contain familiar characters and possibilities that I just never hope come to fruition.  My first thought when I wake up though is usually... I just want the dream to be over so I wake up more alive just cause I don't want to lie back down for the alternative.  My body feels amazing and I don't feel like I'm serving this blog if I don't add a little health awareness, so stop ready if you don't want the TMI: my bowels are finally solid again and that is still without any grains but I am getting fiber from the fruits & veggies It's just interesting that it took a week and a half of soft bowels for my body to bring it all back together.

WORD OF THE DAY:  VIVID

No comments:

Post a Comment